CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Home...

"In order to have a real relationship with our creativity, we must take time and care to cultivate it." Julia Cameron

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Learning to use Copics



2 comments:

  1. Cute cards! I love copic markers! Several of the companies that I design for want only copics. Congrats as you won candy from Holley's Blog :) It was posted today, your name is on the list on the May 13th posting :)

    Cheers, Holley
    http://holleybarnhartsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your win Debbie. And I truly LOVE, LOVE your work! Beautiful touch! Keep sharing!

    ReplyDelete

One of my first ATC's

One of my first ATC's

February Sketch Challenge

February Sketch Challenge

Inspiration.....

Inspiration.....

2009 Timed Card Challenge

2009 Timed Card Challenge

February Sketch Challenge

February Sketch Challenge

Here's my 2nd week challenge sketch

Here's my 2nd week challenge sketch