CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Home...

"In order to have a real relationship with our creativity, we must take time and care to cultivate it." Julia Cameron

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

He's back!

Our son just got home from Afganistan. He's visiting for a couple of weeks. It's SUCH a relief! I'm so grateful that he was safe. I hope other mom's have their son's return home soon!

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you and your family! My son, who just came home last month from Basic and MP School in Missouri, is taking as much extra training as he can right away, in case he gets deployed before the end of the year. I pray for all our service men and women.

    ReplyDelete

One of my first ATC's

One of my first ATC's

February Sketch Challenge

February Sketch Challenge

Inspiration.....

Inspiration.....

2009 Timed Card Challenge

2009 Timed Card Challenge

February Sketch Challenge

February Sketch Challenge

Here's my 2nd week challenge sketch

Here's my 2nd week challenge sketch