CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Home...

"In order to have a real relationship with our creativity, we must take time and care to cultivate it." Julia Cameron

Friday, August 12, 2011

Got a little scrappin' done....

I've done some scrapping (it's been a while). Worked on our Disney trip from about 3 years ago---better late than never, I guess. lol. I'll try to upload some of those later.

I worked on a couple of cards. Tried some different things--some different flowers, tried a paper doily on one, and used my Copics.

I like this one best:


I'm having a hard time with this one. It doesn't look right and can't figure out what it is. Any suggestions? I think it's the ric-rak??


1 comment:

  1. I never did like this and took it apart and waiting until it inspires me...

    ReplyDelete

One of my first ATC's

One of my first ATC's

February Sketch Challenge

February Sketch Challenge

Inspiration.....

Inspiration.....

2009 Timed Card Challenge

2009 Timed Card Challenge

February Sketch Challenge

February Sketch Challenge

Here's my 2nd week challenge sketch

Here's my 2nd week challenge sketch