CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Home...

"In order to have a real relationship with our creativity, we must take time and care to cultivate it." Julia Cameron

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Card

I thought this was pretty "springy". Love the pastel colors.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie - I just love this card. I have a similar stamp of smaller flowers and you just gave me a great idea on how to use it! BE sure to link with the Scrapbook Place Challenge. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice card .. it's simple and sweet and light just like spring should be... good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I like how you colored the flowers!

    ReplyDelete

One of my first ATC's

One of my first ATC's

February Sketch Challenge

February Sketch Challenge

Inspiration.....

Inspiration.....

2009 Timed Card Challenge

2009 Timed Card Challenge

February Sketch Challenge

February Sketch Challenge

Here's my 2nd week challenge sketch

Here's my 2nd week challenge sketch